Hello from NC

ltrmc02

My name's Jeremy and I live near Raleigh NC. I have always loved long range shooting but it's a bit difficult to find safe places to take long range shots around my area. I had kind of lost interest in shooting over the past 4-5 years mainly due to ammo prices and no friends into it but recently an old friend has started reloading and picked up my interest in it again.

Have a question for anyone up to date on rifle prices, I bought a Remington 700 tactical XCR 20" .308 from my friend and just curious of what this model sells for new and a good fair price used?

I look foward to conversing with you guys and picking up tips on technique and maybe some places to do some varmint hunting but I know of nothing around NC. I have seen a few ground hogs and coyotes around my area but they are a rare site for now and it's hard to find large open areas.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.