Hello from NC

No I did not wanted to. didn't get my rifle tuned up , my friends telling me I was just wasting my time with all the custom gun builders there and my eyes 63 years old. so how did it go?

No I did not wanted to. didn't get my rifle tuned up , my friends telling me I was just wasting my time with all the custom gun builders there and my eyes 63 years old. so how did it go
It was pouring rain when I first got up so I waited until the rain slacked off, about 10am. They were still shooting when I got there but everything and most everybody was drenched and muddy. Talking to some of the guys that said shooting was tough due to all the wind and rain.
I had not planned to compete in the groundhog shoot but I was going to shoot at the 500 yard egg for the heck of it because my 6mm Creedmoor had been shooting pretty good out to 400.
Like you said, there were so many custom guns there I didn't even get my stock rifle out of the truck. I'm also an older guy (70) but there were quite a few older people shooting. Maybe next year.

An old guy but a new member here and first post.

I've been trying to extend the range of my shooting and have been steered here to this sight several times while doing online searches for longer range shooting tips and loads.

Good site with lots of good info.
Welcome from Georgia! Lots of knowledgeable folks here with tons of experience. They can assist with most any issue you come up with. Stay safe and have fun.

An old guy but a new member here and first post.

I've been trying to extend the range of my shooting and have been steered here to this sight several times while doing online searches for longer range shooting tips and loads.

Good site with lots of good info.

An apology from me for not responding sooner…..you must be wearing camo, as I didn't see your post until this morninn!

So…..a belated Welcome from North-Central Wyoming! memtb