Hello from M-F Oregon

xtrema44

Hello to all the fellow Long Range Hunting family...
I'm just a guy from NE Oregon who loves to hunt and fish...
Thanks Travis

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I n ever had an oppertunity play against ''M-F''. I came back home to Baker for my senior year and only played football. however the day before the game against ''M-F'' i walked into the locker room with a can of Copenhagen still in my pockett. OOPS. Got suspended for that game and 1 more. Coach was ****ed. Hes a good guy tho and did what he was supposed to do.

Do much bird huntin over there on the Columbia? Here its great for duck and goose.

Thats to funny. I had the same thing happen to me but it was during wrestling season...
No i haven't hunted on the river..I really never got a chance to get into duck hunting..
I do alot of upland out here in the wheat land... Do you do much red digger hunting over there?

Travis

Ah I remember M-f, we used to beat them. I mean play them in sports. I grew up in baker, and my wife did undergrad in lagrande, currently banished to the Willamette valley for grad school. Oh how I miss the open spaces and Conservatives of eastern Oregon.

Comfisherman, Yes baker was tuff in some things but we never lost to them in wrestling and we beat them a few times in football in my years... I still try to get over there for the Karen Bass softball tourny it's a great cause... I had a few friends from baker that we use to get in trouble with..LOL

Take Care Travis

Im currently in Redmond, wife and I just bought our first house. She had the nervr to tell me she wouldnt live in Eastern Oregon cause there wasnt any people there.... she said it like it was a bad thing. (shes from the valley,... poor girl) So I rescued her from the west side and got to the middle of the state when she said ''Id live here''. Well I hit the skids and bought a house before she changed her mind! I couldnt ever handle the valley. We love Central Or. but id still love to come home to stay someday.

As far as red diggers or grey diggers theyre quite a nuesince between Maupin and The Dalles, but i havent been in Redmond long enough to know. Theres hella' bunnies out towards Brothers tho. Way too fun with a shotgun! I tried with my 22, but after the 3rd miss in a row , my 4 yr old turned to me and said '' We gotta find you some slower rabbits dad''. Well being ''Superdad'' my ego was hurt, and i had to redeem myself, so i grabbed a 12 ga. .....and missed again, but i finaly made the little guy proud of daddy again. Got my rythom and slaughtered bunny-foo-foo and his buddies. Good times.

good morning and welcome so hows muggy frogwater doing?i use to live at stateline down the road from the oaisis

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.