Hello from Idaho

tysn

Been a frequent visitor to this forum for some time. I thought it was about time I made myself know.

Wooo Hoooo another Idahoan crawls out of the wood work!!

Welcome aboard....

What neck of the woods are you in?

We're getting enough Idaho folks to begin to think about taking on the SOBs (South Of Border - Utahn's) and the NOBs (MT folks) in a grudge match.

I know for a FACT that we can out shoot the Utah folks but may have to hunker down a bit for the MT folks (I think they have some 'ringers').:)

Dang Roy, you didnt give us E.O.B's (Eastern Oregon Boys)much credit....:D
Well Tysn, you found a new home here at L/R/H, Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
p.s. I love Idaho, Almost as much as Eastern Ogreon..........theres that geographical barrier, The Snake River, that divides us, but I can look past it.:D
Id rather annex the west side of Oregon to California, and link up Eastern Oregon,with Idaho. Talk about a butt kickin merger.........then we could take on Utah and Montana,(wich are two more of my favorite states along with Colorado, and Wyoming) but it'd be an uphill fight:) hahaha All Them boys can shoot!

winmag,

I hear what your saying.

If weren't for a mistake, do to over use of alcohol by the surveyors The western side of MT would be in Idaho. :D That's the best part of ID anyway and its only a short drive.:)

tysn, welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Sorry it took so long to reply to this thread, I honestly couldn't find where it was at. I live in the rexburg area. are there any good places around south east idaho to get some long range fun in the sun in?

Sorry it took so long to reply to this thread, I honestly couldn't find where it was at. I live in the rexburg area. are there any good places around south east idaho to get some long range fun in the sun in?

Shouldn't be too hard to find some good chuck huntin in your neck 'o the woods. Season is drawing to a close now though.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.