Hello! from Houston

froggy69

Hi, my name is james.

i'm new to the sport of longrange hunting.currently setting up a remington sps varmint in .308 for me and my son to shoot.looking to learn a lot from here and hope some day i'll be able to contribute back to the sport of longrange hunting

Welcome to the site James!

Have you ever shot at Bayou Rifle Club in Houston? They have F-Class matches twice a month from 300-1000 yards, it would be a good place to get some practice!

Hi, my name is james.

i'm new to the sport of longrange hunting.currently setting up a remington sps varmint in .308 for me and my son to shoot.looking to learn a lot from here and hope some day i'll be able to contribute back to the sport of longrange hunting

Welcome Neighbor !!!

J E CUSTOM

@JE thanks

@X3M thanks.i've heard of them and was wondering when they held matches,when time permits i was gonna see if they allowed spectators and do you have to be a member to attend. their addicks range isn't too far from my house.

Last edited:
They have matches the first and third Sunday of the month. It's not a whole lot of fun to watch because targets are so far away, but if you decide to go, let me know and I'll bring one of my rifles for you to shoot.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.