Hello from high desert of Oregon

CplLewis

A little bit about me,

Started hunting when I was 11 and got my first deer out of Republic, Washington. Moved to Eugene, Oregon when I was 14 and hunted the coastal range between the cascade mountains and the pacific ocean. Hunted elusive Blacktail, quail and rabbits before joining the Marine Corps in 2004. The Marine Corps taught me to be very accurate on the 500 yard line. I spent 3 1/2 years overseas, in many countries and 2 combat zones. I got out in 2008 and being overseas for so long renewed my deep passion for the wilds of the west. I am currently majoring in forestry in college and just purchased a Savage .308 model 10 FCP (thanks to Uncle Sam) and shoot as often as possible out to 700 yards. Central Oregon is great for hunting and shooting long range and is so sparsely populated it hard to run into people. I went a entire week one time and did not see a soul. Anyways, I cant wait for spring bear season and the many hunting seasons to come.

Scott

Welcome, glad to have you here. What was your MOS, PI or Diego? Thanks for your servive, Semper Fi.

USMC 70-74 Sgt 5900 PI

Welcome, glad to have you here. What was your MOS, PI or Diego? Thanks for your servive, Semper Fi.

USMC 70-74 Sgt 5900 PI

I was a 3521 Motor-T Mech amongest alot of other stuff, and I am a hollywood marine, actually I consider myself a Okinawa marine, we eat sleep and crap Marine Corps over there, no civilian influences. Thats where I was stationed and deployed all over from there.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.