hello from Great Falls, MT

hagfan72

Hello everyone, Eric here. I live in Great Falls, MT. Originally from Colorado, but was able to escape the Californification and get to God's Country. I am currently in Hawaii as part of a year-long rotation with the Montana ANG. Can't wait to get back home. I am a jet engine mechanic with the above mentioned Montana Air National Guard. I have a wife and two daughters. I love to hunt, both big game and upland game. I am active in my church, and would love to hear from other Christian men, especially if you are in the area.

Welcome aboard brother! Great site I think you'll dig it, a lot of good guys on here! South of ya about three hours, when you get back you should check out the shoot that Broz puts on in Townsend!

Thanks for the welcome, guys! I will definitely check out that shoot in Townsend. I can't wait to get home and set up my reloading bench and learn all there is to know about rolling my own.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.