hello from east WA

michael A.

hi my name is Michael
i live in east WA,i am married and have a little girl. I work for a construction company in Spokane.
i have been in to shooting longrange rifle for about 5 years. my dad tought me to shoot when i was 5, and drilled the concept of "one shot on kill" into my head from day one. i shot my first buck when i was ten. and then for the next ten years after that a buck every year.untill the last 2 years i have been to busy to really hunt more then opening morning. i finally scraped some money together last summer and had Shawn carlock build a 338 edge for me, i have been haveing some scope problems and have'nt had the time to shoot it much (really sucks) but i hope to change that very soon. i would also like to get into gunsmithing and maybe some day build some rifles. i really like this site and hope to lern alot, and get to know you guys. Michael

Welcome to Long Range Hunting Michael.gun)

Heck, you're an old timer. You've been here for quite a while now.;)

If you have an Edge that Shawn built then you're all set, except for your scope problems. Get that fixed before the weather breaks and you'll be set for some long range shooting.

Heck, there's nothing to it.:rolleyes: Just set up a target at 1000 yards, get yourself into a nice comfortable standing position, wet your finger and check for Kentucky windage, and start blazing away.;);)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.