Hello from East Texas!

BigDozer66

I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. :)

I am married and we have 2 kids that love to hunt also.:D

BigDozer66

Chas1

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Last edited:

1357MAG

Welcome! I am new to this site as well. You will find some really good people here, as well as a mound of information. Good luck huunting.

winmag

Where are you from Diana texas? I ve got some friends (the Willifords) wherever Diana is in ''east texas''. Been to Corpus, and Austin. and Lake Travis was beautiful! By the way where the heck are the ''hills'' in the suposed hill country? The motel asked if i wanted a room overlooking the aroyo. (code words for 6inch deep ditch.....UNTILL IT RAINED) GOOD GRIEF you guys dont mess around with weather! Theres more dang colors on the dopler on the TV than ive ever seen! Maybe it washed all the hills away haha. That was a DOWNPOOR!!!
I enjoyed the rest of my stay there, but never again left the motel with out waterwings! Ever been out West?

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts