Hello from California

I have been a member for awhile and never properly introduced myself. My Name is Ben and I live in Northern California. I am fairly new to reloading and long range hunting, but I have been hunting for over 20 years. I have never hunted out of state but I'm ready to start.
Ben,

Greetings from the Big Sky Country of Montana. Welcome to LRH and enjoy it. I was born in Coronado, CA and my home of records is Fairfield, CA.

I left CA in 1989 and never looked back. MT has been my home state since 2003. My wife and I still have families in Southern and Northern CA.

Ed

Ben,

Greetings from the Big Sky Country of Montana. Welcome to LRH and enjoy it. I was born in Coronado, CA and my home of records is Fairfield, CA.

I left CA in 1989 and never looked back. MT has been my home state since 2003. My wife and I still have families in Southern and Northern CA.

Ed
Small world. I was born in Fairfield

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.