Hello from Arizona!!

Azdbllung

Thanks for the add. Been lurkin on this page for a while. Id like to post to threads but seems i dont have access for that yet lol.

Be a good contributor to the forum by sharing your knowledge and experiences and it won't be long when you will have the right to post on the classifieds. It is a good rule in my opinion so the members can learn to trust. Too many folks just want to join so they can use and in some cases abuse (scammers) the classifieds.

Be a good contributor to the forum by sharing your knowledge and experiences and it won't be long when you will have the right to post on the classifieds. It is a good rule in my opinion so the members can learn to trust. Too many folks just want to join so they can use and in some cases abuse (scammers) the classifieds.
Well I want to buy some binos but I can't contact the guy lol it won't let me. Pretty weird honestly

I guess my question now is what are the rules as far as being able to reply to classifieds and such? When do I get access and how?

I guess my question now is what are the rules as far as being able to reply to classifieds and such? When do I get access and how?

Lol!

I feel your pain, man. I remember going through similar waits, to get approved, to get access to stuff, etc. All I can say is hang in there, keep posting and soon it'll work!!

This site is definitely worth any inconvenience on the way in!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.