Hello from Alberta, Canada

longshotab

New to the board and new to shooting... have a few friends that are shooting out past 700 with their 300 Win Mags, want to join in on the fun..... I'm thinking that something a little smaller and faster would be better.... maybe a 6 Br or .284.... sure would surprise a coyote sitting out at 700 yrds counting cars to get dumped..... starting the info collecting madness.... any advice would be appreciated......

Welcome to the site, I live in alberta to, I've been colecting parts for a while now trying to build a rifle as I get the money can't wait to shoot some long range next summer. Good to see another alberta boy her on the site.

New to the board and new to shooting... have a few friends that are shooting out past 700 with their 300 Win Mags, want to join in on the fun..... I'm thinking that something a little smaller and faster would be better.... maybe a 6 Br or .284.... sure would surprise a coyote sitting out at 700 yrds counting cars to get dumped..... starting the info collecting madness.... any advice would be appreciated......
welcome to lrh forum...
just run asap.... this kind of sport it gona be very expensive and addicted.
i'm from calgary too, and im glad becouse you are joined us.
just go and talk with Rick - alberta tactical rifle, he is very good gunsmith, with a very large colection of rifle for your purpose.
send me a pm and we can talk more.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts