Hello from Aberdeenshire, Scotland

takbok

Hi guys

I'm a South African living in Scotland. I've just started hunting here (Roe deer), and have a tikka t3 in .270 win. I've been shooting for quite a few years but am fairly new to hunting antelope. I've recently started reloading, and am really enjoying it. Looking forward to chatting to and possibly meeting some of you.

Hi guys

I'm a South African living in Scotland. I've just started hunting here (Roe deer), and have a tikka t3 in .270 win. I've been shooting for quite a few years but am fairly new to hunting antelope. I've recently started reloading, and am really enjoying it. Looking forward to chatting to and possibly meeting some of you.

If you happen to meet any of the Burnetts locally, please give them my best regards, as well as to you also sir! I love Scotland, I was stationed there for 3 years.

Cheers,

Bruce "Doc" Burnett

Thanks, Bruce

I've come across one or two of your Kinsmen before, and have seen the Burnett name mentioned at a few castles that I've visited around here.

All the best, Rory

Thanks, Bruce

I've come across one or two of your Kinsmen before, and have seen the Burnett name mentioned at a few castles that I've visited around here.

All the best, Rory

If you have trouble understanding the locals, I'll pass on the advice I got from a taxi driver in Dunoon once, 'try to imagine that you are talking to a drunk baby!", lol... It worked!!! hahahaha

DocB

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.