Hello from a legacy!

Rangerbear

hey everyone, I was a member here for a few years then changed hobbies. I've gotten out of shooting and hunting for other interests but have a few long range hunting items for sale that I'll post when allowed. Night force G7 scope and BR2 range finder. If anyone wants in the front end before they hit the advertisements message me and we can talk.

hey everyone, I was a member here for a few years then changed hobbies. I've gotten out of shooting and hunting for other interests but have a few long range hunting items for sale that I'll post when allowed. Night force G7 scope and BR2 range finder. If anyone wants in the front end before they hit the advertisements message me and we can talk.
Good job trying to circumvent the forum rules, hopefully you get the ban before you scam someone.

Good job trying to circumvent the forum rules, hopefully you get the ban before you scam someone.
I don't have any intent to scam anyone and as I've not shot in a couple of years and changed hobbies I don't know what all I would post or talk about. And to tell you truth I'd sure like to hear why you'd think I'd scam anyone. Message me and I'll give you my phone number or you can give me yours and check me out for yourself.

And those are the rules you are trying to circumvent in this post
I am posting and replying to this. Since I don't shoot anymore what else of meaning would you like me to post about. I am not circumventing anything. There is nothing wrong with being honest about why I rejoined this forum. I also am not a new member. I was on this forum for several years starting back in 2010 but moved onto other things.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.