Hello fellow Shooters and Hunters

LongRangeAmmo

My name is Jonathan Sondreal. I am a California boy, (yeah I know, Kalifornia). I've been shooting for almost twenty years. It's become a real passion of mine. I shoot IDPA style matches as well as some falling plate and Steel Challenge, but lately my passion is long range rifles:) I love shooting steel and plan to hunt long range, although I haven't done that yet. I have been loading my own ammo for 5 years. It's also a passion of mine, i load 9mm, .40smith, .45ACP, .357mag, .44mag, .223rem, .260rem, .308 win, .300 win mag, .50 BMG and I plan to add more to that list. Definetely some .338LM or .408 CheyTac in the future. Lately I've been really stoked on GS Custom Bullets.

Hi Jonathan, it looks as though you spend a little time at the reloading bench. You'll enjoy yourself here.
I too am from the Peoples Republic but have been in MT for about 27 years now, so remember. Theres always hope. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.