Hello everybody. Im james, from wi,usa.

Shamus83

I've been following the sherman cartridge threads in here for a little over a year. Went on my first ever elk hunt in idaho this last oct and it was amazing. Loved everthing about it.
I live in wi and have been slowly improving my long range shooting ablity.
The people that I have met in the long range community so far have been awesome. This only makes me want to continue to grow in the sport as was as knowledge about the tools and techniques we use.
I would like to start a thread about my next possible build.
Thanks for letting me in and I look forward to reading and chatting.

I've been following the sherman cartridge threads in here for a little over a year. Went on my first ever elk hunt in idaho this last oct and it was amazing. Loved everthing about it.
I live in wi and have been slowly improving my long range shooting ablity.
The people that I have met in the long range community so far have been awesome. This only makes me want to continue to grow in the sport as was as knowledge about the tools and techniques we use.
I would like to start a thread about my next possible build.
Thanks for letting me in and I look forward to reading and chatting.
Welcome to the forum glad to have a new member if you've been following the Shermans that's a good choice for your elk rifle

Welcome to the forum glad to have a new member if you've been following the Shermans that's a good choice for your elk rifle
Well I have given consideration to the 30 sherman mag and the 300ss. I plan on starting a build thread I'm still learning the forum map... suggestions?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.