Hello everybody. Im james, from wi,usa.

Shamus83

I've been following the sherman cartridge threads in here for a little over a year. Went on my first ever elk hunt in idaho this last oct and it was amazing. Loved everthing about it.
I live in wi and have been slowly improving my long range shooting ablity.
The people that I have met in the long range community so far have been awesome. This only makes me want to continue to grow in the sport as was as knowledge about the tools and techniques we use.
I would like to start a thread about my next possible build.
Thanks for letting me in and I look forward to reading and chatting.

Bill Cauley Jr

LRH Team Member
I've been following the sherman cartridge threads in here for a little over a year. Went on my first ever elk hunt in idaho this last oct and it was amazing. Loved everthing about it.
I live in wi and have been slowly improving my long range shooting ablity.
The people that I have met in the long range community so far have been awesome. This only makes me want to continue to grow in the sport as was as knowledge about the tools and techniques we use.
I would like to start a thread about my next possible build.
Thanks for letting me in and I look forward to reading and chatting.
Welcome to the forum glad to have a new member if you’ve been following the Shermans that’s a good choice for your elk rifle

Shamus83

Welcome to the forum glad to have a new member if you’ve been following the Shermans that’s a good choice for your elk rifle
Well I have given consideration to the 30 sherman mag and the 300ss. I plan on starting a build thread I'm still learning the forum map... suggestions?

Trending threads

Recent Posts

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce