Hello and Help!

Rick Pere

Hello. Rick here, new to the website. Am a high power M-1, M1A, M-4 shooter, and Elk hunter, Deer Hunter, and Pheasant Hunter. I'm also an NRA instructor, a tactical pistol instructor, Afghan Combat Vet, and and instructor for D.T.I.

BUT I am writing today because I am very badly in need of assistance.

I NEED 200 rounds, of 308 FEDERAL, UNPRIMED, UNFIRED, NATIONAL MATCH, NICKEL, BRASS....... for reloading. I need this extremely badly to replace NM brass which was to be reloaded.....but has been misplaced and is lost, by a reloader, who was supposed to load this for me. If anyone has a line of the above...please get in touch. I can be reached at [email protected]. (NO...I am not a Spammer)I will give you my tel number, if you can assist me. I already talked with the Federal people. It is no longer available for purchase. Thanks to all out here. I will be eternally grateful to ya all for the assistance. Shooting is a fraternity after all..............My thanks to all here.

Anyway, hello to all here. I hope to hear from you folks soon. gun)Rick Pere

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.