Hello All

Welcome from North Carolina. This forum is for the most part very respectful, but there are times when discussions can get a bit unruly. Don't worry though since the membership doesn't tolerate that behavior and will quickly get it back under control. This is a true forum family.
Thanks. I've been a hide forum member for quite a few years now, so know how unruly, political, partisan, etc things can turn. Trying to avoid all that and focus on the craft and the rifles, equipment, history, etc.

By the way, I used to be in the Lejeune and Jacksonville areas for a few years when I was in. Nice space out in NC, but don't miss the hot and humid springs, summers, and falls. Lol.

Thanks. I've been a hide forum member for quite a few years now, so know how unruly, political, partisan, etc things can turn. Trying to avoid all that and focus on the craft and the rifles, equipment, history, etc.

By the way, I used to be in the Lejeune and Jacksonville areas for a few years when I was in. Nice space out in NC, but don't miss the hot and humid springs, summers, and falls. Lol.
Then don't move to Louisiana, which is where I grew up. Lol.

Recent Posts