Hello All

86ace

My name is Stan. I am a Law Enforcement Officer and Desert Storm Army Veteran that has been hunting and shooting for a majority of my life. I actually tripped across this site while doing a google search about the .17 HMR and liked some of the experience and info that I found here. I own some top of the line shotguns and pistols and a few decent rifles. Right now I am looking for that "one" rifle that will fit my wish for a superbly accurate, out of the box plinking / target / varmint rifle that I won't have to take out a second mortgage for. Anyway, I'm glad to be a new member of your community. I am from Southwest Ohio and I look forward to learning as much as possible here.

Last edited:
Stan,

Welcome aboard, first off I'd like to thank you for your service. You and those like you are why the rest of us can enjoy this forum, glad to have you here.

Hope you take the time to poke around a bit, ask questions or just swap stories There is something here for just about any shooter, from the guy just looking for a little more accuracy to the guys that are hitting things at some really obscene ranges.

Chris

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.