Hello all from the Colorado Rockies

I want to take the time to introduce myself here. I am from Colorado born and raised and currently live up in the Rockies. I have hunted in this state mainly my entire life as a rifle hunter. Over the last few years I have been gaining interest in long-range shooting and want to build my knowledge and equipment base to be a confident long range hunter. I am hopeful to absorb as much knowledge as possible from a group like this and find a platform to ask question and connect with good people.

I have been interested in starting to peruse big game outside of my home state as well and love to find a community that has the firsthand knowledge of new regions and are open to helping other who are looking for some tips. I love to hunt steep challenging country and am always open to talk hunting!

Thx,
Welcome to this site!
Here you will find people with like minds who will gladly share information.
OBTW:
I spent some time in Steamboat Springs Co. working for my boss who had us build a complete Tool & Die Machine Shop for him. (On the side of a mountain on his property no less)
Being a flatlander it took a while to adjust to the altitude.
Note: Brother was it cold as it was during the winter months of the year.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.