Hearing Pro: Need Help on sub $200 Hunting Hearing Pro

I like my Otto Noisebarriers. Been using them for several years for hunting and you can hear a leaf hit the ground if you want. They are rechargeable so no batteries to go dead. Other brands' batteries go dead even when not being used. Otto ear buds come with a larger battery to charge the ear plugs. The ear plug charge lasts for about a couple 12hr+ days and the larger battery recharges the ear plugs for several weeks before you need to plug it into 110v to recharge. Larger battery/charger is handy for those tent hunts when 110v isn't available and is also a storage compartment for the ear buds.

I use Etymotic GunSport Pro too. I have used them for several years and they work great. They use hearing aid batteries that you can get real cheap on Amazon. Batteries will last about week and are easy to change. I have them in all day while in the field and even forget they are there. Etymotic makes quality stuff. They make hearing protection for musicians and such.

You think earplugs work until 20 years later you're deaf. Do
I'm not going to buy your hearing aids or sunscreen.
BTW, I'm 69 you do the math or do you need a schematic and a calculator. As people in construction say "engineers design. Contractors fix their designs". You get over your ego. Probably make your wife a lot happier.