Headed to ak

well im back after an amazing hunt and while the weather with rain snow sleet and more rain tried its best against us managed to score my first sheep.

DSC00284.jpg

the terrain was very rough and the sheep was at the top of a bluff about 1000 feet above the base of a valley (where we spotted him) that sat at at about 5000 feet already. had to rock climb to get to him and ended up taking a shot at 275 at aprox a 45 deg angle to the sheep. the pics don't do the terrain or the scenery justice it was very tough and incredibly beautiful.

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

thanks guys much appreciated i am still very psyched it was a really memorable hunt. looking froward to the shoulder mount at the cabin
d

well im back after an amazing hunt and while the weather with rain snow sleet and more rain tried its best against us managed to score my first sheep.

View attachment 2133

the terrain was very rough and the sheep was at the top of a bluff about 1000 feet above the base of a valley (where we spotted him) that sat at at about 5000 feet already. had to rock climb to get to him and ended up taking a shot at 275 at aprox a 45 deg angle to the sheep. the pics don't do the terrain or the scenery justice it was very tough and incredibly beautiful.

View attachment 2134

View attachment 2135

NICE.......I still got vacation time if you need a hunting buddy.?????

Cool. I do not know a thing about sheep, but that looks like a good un. congrats.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts