Head stamp question

Turbo2160

Good afternoon everyone.. I got asked a simple question today and Im not 100% sure for a Monday so I figured I would ask .. The question is regarding the head stamping on 300 Weatherby brass. This person bought a pile of second hand once fired brass with the head stamps that included " R-P' and some with "Frontier" and "F-C". If I do remember correctly the "R-P' stands for Remington product and the "F-C" stands for Frontier Corp. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you

I use to shoot some FC stamped brass in my 270 and 7mm mag before I got my 280 rem but they where factory loads in federal boxes unless Walmart and the mom and pop shops I bought the ammo from sold reloads

Good afternoon everyone.. I got asked a simple question today and Im not 100% sure for a Monday so I figured I would ask .. The question is regarding the head stamping on 300 Weatherby brass. This person bought a pile of second hand once fired brass with the head stamps that included " R-P' and some with "Frontier" and "F-C". If I do remember correctly the "R-P' stands for Remington product and the "F-C" stands for Frontier Corp. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you
R-P=Remington Peters, F-C=Federal Catridge, Frontier=Early Hornady.

Recent Posts