• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED HD Spotting Scopes for sale

dandc

I recently upgraded to the new ATX swarovski spotters so I have a few "used" scopes up for sale...

>Swarovski STM 80 HD with the 20-60x eyepiece for $2,300 or I can swap the eyepiece for the wide angle 25-50x for $100 more. Scope is in PERFECT, MINT condition inside and out. This is the magnesium model that is about 1/4 pound lighter than the aluminum STS models. Sale price was $3,060 before discontinued.

>MEOPTA S2 with ANGLED BODY 30-60x wide angle eyepiece and meopta stay-on case. Scope is "AS NEW IN BOX" with all accessories. Everything is in PERFECT, NEW condition. Store price is $2,300 ($2,200 plus $100 for the case). Will sell for $1,750. This is meopta's newest spotter that is getting all the "best buy" reviews just about everywhere. Spotter absolutely cannot be beat for the price...

>NIKON ED50 FIELDSCOPE with 13-30x straight eyepiece, lens cover and neoprene case. Perfect lenses, nearly perfect 9.5/10 body. Probably the best one-pound spotter on the market. $830 new, will sell for $530.

I can ship any scope for actual cost or I welcome local cash pickup in Casper WY. USPS money orders preferred or add 3.9% for paypal. NO TRADES PLEASE!

Please PM or call if interested (Three zero seven) 259-7203. Pics available

Price on the Swarovski STM 80 HD reduced to $2,150 shipped with the 20-60x eyepiece! Price is now firm!

Meopta and Nikon still for sale..