• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

HCA 6.5 SAUM Unfired

Blacktail

Have a 6.5 build by Hells Canyon Armory I received yesterday. Mike did a great job but unfortunately not quite what I asked for as this was to be a pack rifle and over a lb heavier then I wanted so hoping someone can use this more then I. Here's what she made of

Tikka T3 Action (which i purchased and supplied was a 270 wsm this is not shown on the invoice i paid $580 for it)
HCA Bottom Metal and Mag
Tikka Trigger set at 1 lb 11 oz
HCA Summit Barrel 24" 1:8
Cerakote and bolt fluting by HCA
Over size bolt knob (HCA is sending me the factory knob shortly which has been cerakoted)
Beas 3 hole directional TI Brake
Bare Rifle on food scale is 7 lbs 4.6 oz

2750 Rifle Only Shipped to your FFL
Pic with bipod and scope was just for a pic HCA sent me not included.

May part with the brand new dies, 100 pieces of new adg brass, box of 100 Berger hybrid target bullets and box of 100 156 eol (On the fence with this as I still want a 6.5 saum)

at this point I am so frustrated will entertain trades cash whatever. Just wish I had a need for this.

Attachments

• 6.5 1.PNG
    6.5 1.PNG
    48.7 KB · Views: 2,269
  • 6.5 2.JPEG
    6.5 2.JPEG
    91.2 KB · Views: 2,905
  • 6.5 3.jpg
    6.5 3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,501
Last edited:
I may be interested in only three rifle, If that's agreeable. I'm not the most knowledgeable on this post, so can u tell me how far the mag box hangs down? I assume it's not loaded in the rifle in the pic?
Thanks for fielding my questions....

I need to get home in measure. If i had to guess i would say about little less then .5"

I think it was my mistake....I thought the clip was NOT in the gun already.....
just to clarity, in the pic the clip is in?
For some reason, I don't prefer the builds with the clip (or magazine or whatever) hanging down 3-4". I don't mind if it protrudes a bit.
How many does it hold?
And like I said, I'm more interested in the stand alone rifle.....I don't reload, if u hadn't figured that out already, but usually order from Copper Creek online. They will make up a "load development" order, with differing amounts of powder and even change the seating depth. It's kind of an expensive way to go about finding the right recipe, but my only alternative to shooting factory and ending up with a dozen almost full boxes that didn't make the cut.
thanks again.
By the way, I have a .280ai that has that same AG stock but mine has some green in it.

I think it was my mistake....I thought the clip was NOT in the gun already.....
just to clarity, in the pic the clip is in?
For some reason, I don't prefer the builds with the clip (or magazine or whatever) hanging down 3-4". I don't mind if it protrudes a bit.
How many does it hold?
And like I said, I'm more interested in the stand alone rifle.....I don't reload, if u hadn't figured that out already, but usually order from Copper Creek online. They will make up a "load development" order, with differing amounts of powder and even change the seating depth. It's kind of an expensive way to go about finding the right recipe, but my only alternative to shooting factory and ending up with a dozen almost full boxes that didn't make the cut.
thanks again.
By the way, I have a .280ai that has that same AG stock but mine has some green in it.
Yes mag is in the rifle in the pic

Decided to include brass both the 140 and 156 EOLS and 100 of new ADG brass and the new Redding dies while package including a new set of Hawkins Hybrid rings 3k I'll pay for shipping and insurannce to an FFL

Yes sir. The rifle is nice just wish it was what I needed but inside she will find a good home. Or I'll keep it abs sell
My 280ai

Recent Posts