Hawkins Precision Hunter Magazines

HawkinsPrecision

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Have you been looking for a hunting magazine for your short magnum, or .308 bolt face caliber, in short actions? Maybe something that gives you added COAL for your 6.5 PRC?

Check out the Hawkins Precision Hunter Magazine. These magazines are specifically designed to be used in our new Hunter DBM. They are are made from a single piece of billet aluminum and weigh 2.6oz!
https://hawkinsprecision.com/hawkins-precision-hunter.../

Hawkins Hunter Magazines are available now at many of your favorite gunsmiths, ALTUS Shooting Solutions and Bullet Central.
P1010451.jpg

Attachments

• P1020684.jpg
    P1020684.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 135
  • P1020700.jpg
    P1020700.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 129
If you can make a short action magnum 2.980 how come you can't make the 308 short action magazine that long too? I could really benefit with that in my 6.5 creed.

Any idea where to get my hands on the bottom metal? Everyone is sold out. Good news for you though!
Any suggestions are appreciated

Any idea where to get my hands on the bottom metal? Everyone is sold out. Good news for you though!
Any suggestions are appreciated

Red Hawk rifles has those in stock right now!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.