Having hell with my new 300win

10/2020 production date 700 300win sps.
I've tried 165nbt, 168ablr, 180sgk, 180fed fusion, 155 (I think they are nos match they shot best). Have tried doing 3 shot ladder/ group test with 7828, 4831, 4451, re26.
I just floated the stock and changed out the new Burris veracity to make sure it's not the scope.
Everything is tourqed to spec.

anyone have recommendations for bullet to try. I'm going to run hammer bullets but want to try to get it to group before I start sending 1.25 pills down the pipe. Best group is 155 like 1.5moa. the rest is 2.5-3moa
If it won't group check the crown on a factory barrel. Shouldn't be an issue on a custom

I've tried 165nbt, 168ablr, 180sgk, 180fed fusion, 155 (I think they are nos match they shot best). Have tried doing 3 shot ladder/ group test with 7828, 4831, 4451, re26.
I just floated the stock and changed out the new Burris veracity to make sure it's not the scope.

anyone have recommendations for bullet to try. I'm going to run hammer bullets but want to try to get it to group before I start sending 1.25 pills down the pipe. Best group is 155 like 1.5moa. the rest is 2.5-3moa
I have used the 165 & 180 nosler ballistic tip s.
Reloader22 . OAL3.410 in my Ruger . Nothing but great accuracy. The charge is 75.0 of R22. Mild recoil for a win mag. Be safe. Load has shot well in numerous rifles tried in. Be safe and work up to it. You will not be disappointed!!!!

My buddy said his .300 RUM wouldn't group. It's a Remington 700 Sendero. So we went to the range and sure as heck, 2.5+" for 5 shots at 100 yards.

I asked him to let another "shooter" I know shoot the gun. That dude shot 4 rounds...clover leaf!

My buddy felt worse. I felt better....I made the ammo. In my 300 RUM it's super tight.

Let someone else shoot your best load. Eliminate the shooter as possible influence.

If you've tried that many bullets unsuccessfully, look to the rifle.

Does the action need skim bedding? Is the magazine, bolt, safety or trigger housing, or bolt handle, touching the stock anywhere or are there any other contact points?

Something is keeping the rifle from shooting and vibrating normally. It's probably somewhere in the rifle (and hopefully not in the barrel!)
Try a little faster powder .... something in the 4350, R-16, R-17 burn rate, my 300 does well with these powders up to 190 grain bullets.

Try a couple 3 shot groups with some good ole Sierra 180 Pruhunters and Gamekings too if you can borrow, beg and have a few.

When those won't group something else is off. I ve usually had good luck with std 180 Ballistic Tips in same way but when a recent 300 would only shoot 1 - 1 1/4" groups at 100 with those I tried the sierras…. 1/2" and I was done. It was with 75 grs of R22 which is a common accuracy load in 300 WM.
Good luck!

Man I'd try a Barnes bullet, get the twist right though for what the weight is supposed to be for your gun. Solids are long for the weight so a 165-168 Barnes is like a traditional 180. Barnes like to be WAY FAR off the lands. If a rifle won't shoot a TSX or a TTSX there is something wrong with it. Also if you or a friend has a chassis that fits Rem 700LA I'd throw it in there first to eliminate the stock. If it shoots Barnes in the chassis then at least you know nothing wrong with the barrel.

Just my ¢2

I usually make sure the recoil lug is bedded (and pillar bed) (I think you may have said you did do that already)

No bullet advice but

No bullet advice but just wondering if you support the weapon at the same spot for each shot?

Sometimes your front scope base screw bottoms out and feels tight but it's hitting the barrel threads. I've had to shorten a few screws on my Remington scope bases over the years. Also check that the magazine well isn't being pushed hard up into the receiver. If this is happening your torque settings on the stock screws may be correct but the stock may just be compressed slightly and the action is not secure.

I've had troubles twice with my 300WM and it boils down to fouling in the barrel do yourself a favor and buy $160 teslong bore camera. I've have spent $$$ on load development thinking it was a bad barrel and I've cleaned the hell out of the gun during the load department but turn out I needed better and different cleaning chemicals which got all the carbon out and copper until I got that camera there was a bunch of copper fouling still so I know you have spent a bunch already but stop putting your hair and get a camera see what your really working with before spending more pointless money and time .