• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Have a question

muliemaster

Hi guys, I have a question to ask, has anyone ever had a Harris Bipoid break in half? I was shooting my new build in on Sunday and after the 3rd shot the Bipoid broke in half. Also put two scratches on the stock when the gun fell down on top of the Bipoid. I tried contacting Harris with no response, I am not after anything for the damage on the gun but I would like them to replace the Bipoid. Has anyone else had this problem? I would appreciate your help if you know anything.
Thanks

image.jpg

I emailed Harris and also called them with no response, I thought that is odd from a company like them.

I would have thought Harris would be right there. I'm disappointed to hear that they're not taking care of you.

Well guys, I got ahold of the right people today and they were very nice, full replacement no problems at all. The lady said send it back and they will take care of it. That's the people I thought us guys would be dealing with when we had a problem with there product. Thanks for everyones feedback.

I have seen exactly that happen. Guy I shoot with, early in a match but not immediately, it just plain broke. Right at the welds holding the base to the legs. No explanation, not sure what if anything was said to Harris. I can say everything he uses is rail mounted now.

It must be a weak spot on the swivel models because the lady knew exactly where it broke.