Have 50 cal to dispose of

Cheap .50 cal. Couldn't pay me to shoot one! Two things that probably shouldn't go together.
Jill and I are sticking to a 338LM Ai, but will help someone if they want to try the 50. I always say if a 338LM can't get it done the 50 will, if the 50 won't then you need these 20MM. If you shoot the 20mm you will never need to shoot again, because you won't want too.

I was impressed by how well the brake on the Barrett works. Minimal kick, but make sure there is nothing on your bench you don't want on the ground instead.

Jill and I are sticking to a 338LM Ai, but will help someone if they want to try the 50. I always say if a 338LM can't get it done the 50 will, if the 50 won't then you need these 20MM. If you shoot the 20mm you will never need to shoot again, because you won't want too.
Odd, it just so happens I have a few rounds of 20mm......LOL

Jim I thought that you were going to say something like that when I mentioned the 20mm since I remember your PM to us about setting th"4 Mile" record. Jill and i really look forward to working with you on any builds you want and then shooting with you. We can most likely learn a lot from you.
God Bless and lets stay in touch.

Len & Jill
678-427-6168

I dont know how interested I am it trying to test the 4 mile record....not if it takes a 20mm.....LOL The longest range I have at my disposal right now is 3 miles.

Thanks. Cheap and inexpensive are two different things....at least to me. Cheap denotes poor quality, inexpensive just means I am "tight" with my funds.....LOL.

I am too tight to even think about a 20mm. But I think Len is just trying to egg me on to put something on my shoulder that he wouldnt even think of putting on his.....cannon fodder, thats what I am.... I would have to gain a bunch of weight and pay up my medical insurance.

On the other hand......bench rest...with a strap from the cradle to the butt.....NO,No, no, no.....dont even think about it. I think I am going down to Blackbeards and order a Margarita before I get into trouble........ You guys are a bad influence on me......

I have been checking on the availability of 20MM ammo. It appears there is a directive to the military to destroy all 20MM brass and not sell it down market so the lack of availability of brass severly limits civilian shooting in this caliber. The directive goes down to .50 cal but does not include it as it once did.

Recent Posts