Has anyone tried the high speed nightforce

learning

Has anyone been shooting the high speed nightforce? I'am going to be getting a new nightforce for my edge that Kirby is building and was wondering if anyone has been playing with the high speed that has 20 moa per turn. Ten moa is fine per turn and I guess with a zero stop it won't matter but I think I would rather have 20 if they work as well as the 10 version.

Thanks

A friend just got a new edge and he put on a new high speed nightforce with the zero stop. It is very nice,i would not be afraid to go that way.

We were at the range the other day and shot targets at 850,900,950 and 1000 yards and it tracked good. I have a nightforce with 10moa turrets and like the 20moa better

We were at the range the other day and shot targets at 850,900,950 and 1000 yards and it tracked good. I have a nightforce with 10moa turrets and like the 20moa better
I havnt used the night force 20moa but I use the leupold m4 and the click spacings can be a bit close together and hard to read sometimes? the 10moa with zero stop is just so easy to see and use lightbulb

I think the 20 moa might be pretty sweet. I remember when they were first talking about them alot of people didn't think they would be as much of a percision fit as the 10 moa. I guess I will have some time before I need it so I will just have to keep watching to see how people are liking them.

Thanks for the replies.

I'm still looking to hear from others with them though.

thanks

We have been installing them ofr a while and I have been shooting one for a month or so now. I like them much better than the 10 MOA version. The windage knob is also engraved with L's and R's that are easly seen from the shooters position. I am sending all mine in to be converted after season is over. By the way if you want a zero stop they are now only available with 20 MOA turrets so you don't have much choice.

We have been installing them for a while and I have been shooting one for a month or so now. I like them much better than the 10 MOA version. The windage knob is also engraved with L's and R's that are easly seen from the shooters position. I am sending all mine in to be converted after season is over. By the way if you want a zero stop they are now only available with 20 MOA turrets so you don't have much choice.

I've been using one for a few months now. I like it a lot better than the non-hi-speed Nightforces that I have. I will probably send my other scopes in for an upgrade to the hi-speed.

Thanks for the info. I Wonder why there is nothing on the nightforce website about them.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.