Has anyone purchased from Carbon Six lately?

I ordered a barrel from McGowan over a year ago paid in full upon ordering I was told 8 to 10 weeks called at 12 weeks and was told I didn't even have an order I gave them my invoice number and he didn't even have the guts to call me back sent me an email the next day with a new invoice number that was 14184 invoices later and said it would be an additional 6 to 8 months after already waiting 3 months at first he said he would expedite a barrel when I called him he said it would be another 3 weeks at 4 months I just called and canceled I myself would not ever waste my time with Dan McGowan again

I ordered a barrel from McGowan over a year ago paid in full upon ordering I was told 8 to 10 weeks called at 12 weeks and was told I didn't even have an order I gave them my invoice number and he didn't even have the guts to call me back sent me an email the next day with a new invoice number that was 14184 invoices later and said it would be an additional 6 to 8 months after already waiting 3 months at first he said he would expedite a barrel when I called him he said it would be another 3 weeks at 4 months I just called and canceled I myself would not ever waste my time with Dan McGowan again
Sad when things like this happens! A force of habit has got me to call whomever I order from/thru to confirm and make sure all is correct on both sides. Across many industries I've had to correct many orders and some that say no order was placed.