Has Anyone Here Patterned the Migra Stack Loads of Steel?

savage_one

Well, it's mid-July and I'm interested in some potential patterning work on loads new to me. One one hand I'm always looking for an extra edge; on the other hand, given today's ammo situation, it's likely smart to have a few viable options.

I'd be interested in this community's experience with Migra so as not to waste my time.

Thanks in advance for any input you might have.

I worked in a waterfowl shop when I lived in Ca. Migra was very popular with the hunters.

Had a guy come in at our august sale and bought one box to try it out in his shotgun, came back an hour later and bought two cases.

Thanks, Havoc - interesting to wonder upon what he based his decision.
Everyone I've talked to said the grouping is really good. The stack appears to work better than the blend, besides, they're leaving the barrel at over 1500 fps.

Can't help with patterns but the lot numbers I've seen are very dirty shells. The guns needed cleaning after only a couple boxes, filthy internals. My SBE3 with factory imp or mod didn't pattern them as good as it does boss. I only tried a few a buddy had I think they were 3" #2 lots of grit left after only 3 shots. My guns seem to love the boss 3/5 blend in both 12 and 20ga just enough for geese and smashes ducks.