Has anyone heard of CCI Primers1?

troupe

It was posted someplace about being a scam. Can't remember the forum I had seen it on.

just_jon

LRH Team Member
Probably the same outfit operating as federalprimers.com and winchesterprimers.com. Looks legit, but price, availability and payment methods scream scam.

Darryle

LRH Team Member
Don't ever be hopeful with your hard earned money, that is how they draw you in.

Pretty much every corner of the world wide web has been searched for ammo, powder, primers, brass and bullets, there are few good deals and the the majority of these deals are right here in the various forum classifieds.

The Oregonian

If they only take forms of payment where the buyer has no recourse then I would get out as soon as possible. That is the key thing to watch out for. And right now, availability of pretty much everything at sane prices is also a big tell.

Radohio

CCIprimers1.com, cci.primers1.com, and primers1.com are all scam sites. Before you commit to buying research them first, look at whois.com for their hosting if it's NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM, run away. Others that are scams primer12.com, firearms-world.com. and many many more.

rangerwade

They got a friend who is a novice reloader last month for over $600, talk about feeling like crap. Took me 30 secs when he told me about site to tell him kiss that money goodbye. Expensive lesson!