Has anyone had any experience with these

338 dude

Formerly 'Bill Cauley Jr'
LRH Team Member
Good morning as well Tommy how are you doing a friend of mine from Canada skip glow told me about these since I was looking for a new crossbow for the wife so she can deer hunt during the archery season they look pretty impressive I just wanted to know if anyone had any real world experience with them

YZ-80

Very interesting, Bill. How long have they been out? When I see something like this I’m always intrigued. I always like to wait a couple years, however to see if they really take off and if any local dealer support gets established. That’s just me.

Tommytrees

LRH Team Member
Good morning as well Tommy how are you doing a friend of mine from Canada skip glow told me about these since I was looking for a new crossbow for the wife so she can deer hunt during the archery season they look pretty impressive I just wanted to know if anyone had any real world experience with them
Well they ain't cheap. For sure! They look darn good to me. You and your bride have a good day. 🌳

338 dude

Formerly 'Bill Cauley Jr'
LRH Team Member
Very interesting, Bill. How long have they been out? When I see something like this I’m always intrigued. I always like to wait a couple years, however to see if they really take off and if any local dealer support gets established. That’s just me.
My feelings exactly I rarely ever buy anything when it first comes out but these have just been introduced to me by a friend and was checking them out since my wife is in the market for a crossbow and interested in bow hunting now there are no reviews on the website that is why am asking if anybody has tried them here but I don’t know if I’ll find anyone I think they are a brand new product

Tiny Tim

Interesting concept. No experience, but I wonder how they keep the springs quiet. Must be some active dampening on the coils themselves.

Trending threads