Has anyone had any experience with these

Good morning as well Tommy how are you doing a friend of mine from Canada skip glow told me about these since I was looking for a new crossbow for the wife so she can deer hunt during the archery season they look pretty impressive I just wanted to know if anyone had any real world experience with them

Very interesting, Bill. How long have they been out? When I see something like this I'm always intrigued. I always like to wait a couple years, however to see if they really take off and if any local dealer support gets established. That's just me.

Good morning as well Tommy how are you doing a friend of mine from Canada skip glow told me about these since I was looking for a new crossbow for the wife so she can deer hunt during the archery season they look pretty impressive I just wanted to know if anyone had any real world experience with them
Well they ain't cheap. For sure! They look darn good to me. You and your bride have a good day. 🌳

Very interesting, Bill. How long have they been out? When I see something like this I'm always intrigued. I always like to wait a couple years, however to see if they really take off and if any local dealer support gets established. That's just me.
My feelings exactly I rarely ever buy anything when it first comes out but these have just been introduced to me by a friend and was checking them out since my wife is in the market for a crossbow and interested in bow hunting now there are no reviews on the website that is why am asking if anybody has tried them here but I don't know if I'll find anyone I think they are a brand new product

I've seen some videos on the slingshot channel but they seem like it would be much heavier than a traditional compound.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.