HARVESTER EVO SUPPRESSOR

PingGong3

What are y'all's opinion of this suppressor? Does it change POI? It is a lot cheaper than a TBAC7 but some of the specs are pretty close to the same? I plan to put this on a 7saum, 18-20" barrel. Thanks

They haven't been out long enough for many to be in the hands of users. I bought one at Christmas and took advantage of the bogo…still in jail.

For the price and weight (that and it is SilencerCo) I don't see how it can be a flop. I was going to order a Dead Air Nomad Ti (and still might eventually) but for what the evo is, the bogo and price point…figured I couldn't go wrong.

Also, FWIW - every suppressor I've seen or tried had a POI change…I'd have to see one not change with my own eyes to believe it. My 300wsm barrel changes POI if I remove the cover off of my suppressor.

Good luck!

My impact point changed,bought the Harvester Evo 105 days ago so still waiting.Wanted the lighter weight on my coyote hunting carry rifles.Supposed to be a little quieter than the Omega 300 I am now hunting with.

For the price and weight (that and it is SilencerCo) I don't see how it can be a flop.
Agree. It's backed by a huge name in the market (meaning they won't go under while you're waiting on the stamp), they'll support it long term, they'll sell a lot of them via stocking dealers. It's a solid continuation of their budget hunter's line that keeps backwards compatibility through the Bravo mount but moved forward to tubeless welded baffle stack design. If I didn't have multiple Omega's one would be on my list.