Hart Rifles

jakebrake

I COME FROM THAT AREA,AND BECAUSE I HATE TO SAY IT ,BUT STAY AWAY FROM BOB HART.THE WORST RIFLE BUILDER I EVER WORKED WITH.I HAVE OTHER FRIENDS THAT WILL SAY THE SAME.
HART BARRELS ON THE OTHER HAND ARE GREAT ..DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT KEVIN OTHER THAN WHAT I SEE AND READ ON THIS SITE.I ONLY POST WHEN I BELIEVE STRONGLY IN OR HAVE HAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE TITLE.
STAY AWAY.

I do like Bobby as an individual, but he does not build most of the guns that come out of the shop, I personally like 1 guy to build my gun from start to finish. I do have 1 Hart built rifle and it does shoot very well, but have heard some horror stories with others. I would not have him build another.
Yea, I think this is where Bobby has some problems. I think if he stays with your rifle from start to finish you will have a great accurate shooter with no issues. I think he's got himself spread so thin that he can't watch over everything job that gets worked on. I myself had a few rifles done by him and there was always a glitch or two. Don't get me wrong he's great guy but he seems like he's burning the candle at both ends some days

Just want to weigh in here. My experience with Bobby Hart as a person is great. Truly nice guy, VERY experienced and knowledgeable. As a shooting instructor, great! His custom guns and staff, I cannot recommend. I'd love to have a drink with Bobby, but would not buy another one of that companies rifles. Sorry for the negativity, but their guns are expensive, so someone has to tell the story. I know this is a very old thread, but if I can save someone from making a very expensive mistake, like I did, it's worth it.

Last edited: