Hart barrels?

eyeballjr

Anyone ever used the hart rebarreling service? Where you send them in an action and they true it up and rebarrel for the caliber of your choice. I have an old Model 70 that i would like to have a barrel put on and it seemed like a good deal. Think it is $650.

Hart Rifle Barrels

Have one Hart left that has been a very adequate barrel for a couple of thousand rounds. My custom rifles have been replaced with Krieger's on heavy barrels or most recently Bartlein Match Grade for the sporters. Toss up on these two for me, but very impressed with the Bartlein. Best I've used in 30 plus years on a sporter.

I have a Remington short action varmint that was trued, bedded and rebarreled in 243 by Hart. I'm the second owner of it but it shoots lights out. I think $650 is a very fair price for the barrel and services provided. Would I use them? I'd do it--dare I say it?...... in a Hart beat.:D

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.