Hart barrels?

I bought a used Winchester model 70 in 308win. The older gent that I bought it from retired from Leupold and it was their test bed. On the barrel it says...
ROBERT W. HART & SON
NOSCOPECK PA
308 WIN. .340 NECK
Is this a Hart barrel or something different? It shoots incredibly well.
Thanks!
Bobby Hart has no affiliation with Hart barrels

Evidently you know the man calling him Bobby...
What do you think of his barrels?
Does anyone else shoot Robert W. Hart & Son barrels?
Thank you!
I think RW Hart in PA. is a gunsmith business only and doesn't make barrels. Hart barrel company is in NY. and they're the Hart that makes barrels as well as offers rebarreling services.

I have multiple Hart barrels and they're as good as any.

Had a Remington 6BR built about 20 years ago using a Hart barrel ( Remington 700 action). I did not shoot it a lot because I had it made for varmitting and have not had too many opportunities to go. Took it out of hibernation about 4 months and I am still amazed at how **** accurate that rifle can be. I'd use their barrels again without hesitation.

I just had a 6br built with a used Hart barrel, on a 700 action.

Shoots one hole groups with just about every different load I've tried.

Small world

I think RW Hart in PA. is a gunsmith business only and doesn't make barrels. Hart barrel company is in NY. and they're the Hart that makes barrels as well as offers rebarreling services.

I have multiple Hart barrels and they're as good as any.
He is only a gunsmith and will build you a complete rifle. He uses all different kinds of barrels, but doesn't manufacture barrels. I have a Hart barrel on a Borden action and it is a tack driver

I'm really reluctant to bring this up because posts like this have been done many times before and I know that it probably boils down to the work being done by a really good gunsmith. I know that Hart barrels was a really big name years ago and I haven't given them much thought here lately and have never owned one. An older fellow who is a very soft spoken & level headed person that I go to church with told me that he has owned Kriegers & bartlein and they shot really good for him but he has always had the best results from Hart barrels with work done by Hart themselves. I was really astonished by that. Like I said, I know that it's all subjective to work done by the gunsmith but I just don't hear much of folks running Hart barrels anymore like the were 20+ years ago. Would like to hear what other Hart barrel owners have to say.

I've shot many Hart Barrels over the years and keep going back. Bench rest barrels that shoot .2's at 200 yards to hunting rifles that will shoot ragged holes at 100. Remember that if you shoot an inherently accurate cartridge and do your part handloading, you won't be disappointed. Great people to do business with.