• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Harris 6-9" notched leg bipod with aftermarket lever and RRS HC PRO adapter for picatinny or arca rails.

archangel485

Have a used bipod that I added the RRS adapter for pic rails or arca rails to (HC PRO). I also added a lever for tightening the cant. Paypal friends and family or add the fee, $180 shipped in the US.

20211002_070526.jpg

20211002_070538.jpg

20211002_070738.jpg

It will fit picatinny rails yes although I've never actually done it, I've used it exclusively for arca rails. Below is some info from RRS's website. If you look at the second picture you can see where the pic rails fit down below where the arca rails fit. You'll notice on the left you can see 2 dovetails, the wider one obviously for arca, the narrower one for picatinny. Let me know if that doesn't answer your question. I have a loose pic rail at home I can clamp it to and take pics if that helps any.

Overview

The Really Right Stuff SOAR HC Pro system is based on both the Nato Picatinny Standard and our RRS 1.5" Dovetail Standard.

Thanks bud, if you can check it on a ordinary picatinny rail that would be great, I never used a arca rail this would tell me for sure.
Thanks

The ARCA rail is a standard picatinny rail with machined detents. So this will work fine on a standard rail. I use one on my MPA chassis. A standard picatinny clamp will work on ARCA. The main difference is the detents. The ARCA is designed to not slide. It's hard to slide a picatinny but possible. Hope this helps.

Here are the pics of the clamp with a pic rail clamped in. I will point out that you would have trouble if your pic base was short, note how the base of the pic rail is very close to the top of the clamp.

What pic rail do you have on the front of your rifle?

The ARCA rail is a standard picatinny rail with machined detents. So this will work fine on a standard rail. I use one on my MPA chassis. A standard picatinny clamp will work on ARCA. The main difference is the detents. The ARCA is designed to not slide. It's hard to slide a picatinny but possible. Hope this helps.
This is simply not correct. Both are dovetail, that's where the similarity ends. Arca is wider and has no notches, picatinny has the notches. I'll send some pics.

Here is the clamp with an arca rail clamped in.

20211006_173812.jpg

Here are both rails out of the clamp. Note how much wider the arca is.

20211006_174040.jpg