Harrell precision tactical brake?

338RUML

Does anyone have any experience with Harrell precisiosns muzzle brakes? My buddy is a gunsmith and deals through them for brakes and such mainly on 6mm brakes and smaller calibers. My new 338 rum is not very confeortable to shoot gun) lightbulb so he told me he could put one of their tactical brakes on. I am slightly concerned as to how good these brakes work because they retail for 45 dollars. Any input would be great thanks

I've used the Harrell's tactical on a light 338 RUM build and it's very effective, it's a good design, if the smith has put them on others there's no issue.

I've used the Harrell's tactical on a light 338 RUM build and it's very effective, it's a good design, if the smith has put them on others there's no issue.

Thanks for the input bigngreen greatly appreciated. Anyone else have experience with these brakes

The shop i work with has put hundreds of their brakes on. I personally have them on five of my rifles and have zero complaints. You would be very surprised to know how many custom builders use them.
Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.