• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hardy Carbon .264 1:8 26”

Fubarredz

Got a new never used hardy carbon .264 1:8 26" looking to trade for a carbon 7mm barrel or maybe a Wilson fluted barrel aswell.

Thank you I've always wondered and have asked some of my friends but I kept getting the same answer from them. Are you sure a model 695 is a Tikka I've only heard of the t-3. I purchased a model695 stainless steel synthetic stock 338 win and would like to turn it into a 264 win mag. Do I need anything other than a new barrel and barrel nut?

Thank you I've always wondered and have asked some of my friends but I kept getting the same answer from them. Are you sure a model 695 is a Tikka I've only heard of the t-3. I purchased a model695 stainless steel synthetic stock 338 win and would like to turn it into a 264 win mag. Do I need anything other than a new barrel and barrel nut?
Good choice. I have the same thing. Gunna do the same swap someday. Boyds makes a stock for the m695 as well. My 338 split the stock and ate 3 scopes in it's time including an sfwa ss

I have the 3.5-10 varix3 Leupold that was installed on it when new. It hasn't had 2 boxes of shells run through it. My friend I bought it from shot it every year and has never moved it from initial install

It's a great gun caliber but man she's a stout kick with no break. The 250 partitions dropped deer quick and didn't ruin the meat. The more my body falls apart the more I like 6.5s