• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

I was able to score 16 lbs of H4350 from midsouth shooters supply, they only had 19 lbs in stock (all one pounders :rolleyes: ) and when i ordered they had 3 lbs left but those sold in under 3 minutes. These 16 lbs should be enough to last the barrel of my 284 win and i have almost enough bullets to last my barrel also, i just need some 190 Matrix or some 195 berger EOLs to complete my stash!!

Thanks C ne elk for the heads up. I picked up some h4350 and 7828 from Gambiels

Idahoorion

MidwayUSA just got in Nosler 224 69's for those of you who may be in need.

Midway got some Berger .224 70g in. Looks like the 1k boxes are gone but there were still some 100 count boxes left this morning.

Found a set of dies
Gary, I am looking for a set of 357 sig dies as well. If by chance you knew of your source having more than the one, please pm me.
Folks, I was lucky enough to have ordered Varget and H1000 and I could spare some for a Retumbo trade. I live in Las Vegas and will be traveling to Reno mid April and could bring along the powder if I could helps someone out with a trade.
I would only be interested in a sealed container of powder and really dont have enough that I would want to sell outright as my 300 shoots both the H1000 and Varget, but I am down to 1/2 pound of Retumbo. Hope I can help someone. Dave

Local shop in East TN has a good selection of Berger bullets. Saw a couple of boxes of 308-215gr.

In need of some H-4831SC and 308-175 SMK's.

Thanks

i just ordered .224 50 gr bullets from midwayusa they have the 500 round boxes of blems for $64.99..
i am not a horder so i bought only what i need for me and my son to bust ground hogs.... so if anyone needs .224 bullets midway has some for now but you better hurry because im sure someone will buy them up wether they need them or not