Happy New Year from North Carolina

88mustang

Hi,
My name is Heath Montgomery I live in Mount Airy NC all my life. I do concrete and grading for a living it's a family business. I main hinted deer and turkey I'm in the market for a custom rifle.
A good friend let me use his Mcwhorter ml this season and it's awesome.
I would like to see what out there for sale.
Also interested in coopers gunwerks .
Rt now I use a custom Remington 270wsm and a savage smokeless ml
Thks

Hi,
My name is Heath Montgomery I live in Mount Airy NC all my life. I do concrete and grading for a living it's a family business. I main hinted deer and turkey I'm in the market for a custom rifle.
A good friend let me use his Mcwhorter ml this season and it's awesome.
I would like to see what out there for sale.
Also interested in coopers gunwerks .
Rt now I use a custom Remington 270wsm and a savage smokeless ml
Thks
I have one and I like it, Tim Mcwhorter is a master at building them! Mine shoots around 3100 FPS with Pittman 325s with 105grains of smokeless

Yea I have always used pellets in a tc encore.
After using the Mcwhorter ml with smokeless powder and shot after shot and no clean was needed I was in love.
I would love to find a used one this off season .
But I don't figure I will be that luck lol

Probably b
After using the Mcwhorter ml with smokeless powder and shot after shot and no clean was needed I was in love.
But I don't figure I will be that luck

But I don't figure I will be that luck lol
It would be hard but possible, what's your number? I have one and love it! Tim really took care of me on all my questions about it.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.