Happy father's day

goose

I joined the ranks of Fathers just short of 3 years ago, and I'm blessed with 4 kids. Our son is nearly 3 and likes to help dad reload, help with chores around the farm and ride the tractors. We also have twin girls who are 17 months and are as busy as ever, running all over getting into everything and making us laugh. Two weeks ago we had another daughter who is healthy and doing well. Needless to say, it's not a life of leasure, but I love it all. I'm also very thankful to live near and work with my Dad on a daily basis.

Congrats! Happy fathers day to you as well.
Ive got a little huntin buddy that just turned 5 ten days ago, and I have a little princess who'l be 3 on the 27th of next month, -both shoot 22's:D- Plus a new baby due in Dec.
There is nothing so rewarding,....and challenging,...but mostly rewarding than kids.

+1 with Goose, Happy Fathers Day guys:)

... and to you as well. My 2 sons are my hunting buds and all grown up at 21 and 18.

I suck at remembering dates so in my household, Father's Day is every other day ... since Mother's Day is everyday. :D

Happy Father's Day to all!

V/R

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.