happy Canada day!!

gun_rat82

today is the 143rd aniversary of canada's official founding. Great weather for shooting. temps are in the 18-20 c and winds are gusting to 35 km and very switchy. very challenging conditions.

OK. I didnt even know Canada had a ''day'', but now I do. Congrats to all the boys north of the border, on your country's official founding day. Im glad were neighbors:). Happy Canada Day

We had a great day. Along with it being Canada Day, it is also our youngest son's 6th birthday (not bad having your birthday fall on a holiday). We let him pick the activities for the day. Went for a hike in the mountains then a stop in Canmore for pizza. Then back to town to bbq pork tenderloin for the family & grand parents & open presents! Cheers all.

A day late but, what the heck. Happy Canada Day to all our friends waaaay north...well at least from where I am:).

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.