Hangin' Coyote

geo4061

Coyotes hangin' on fence posts. It has been a long time since I have seen one. When I was a kid a drive through the country and you would see several. It was thought a coyote hanging on the fence would warn others to stay away. What's up? Does it just not work? Or are people afraid of the liberals? Or? What do you think?
4 thumbnail.jpg

Uhhh, PETA and the 80's happened. Great looking dog though. Folks around here nail snapping turtles to anything wooden. I guess we're just a little slower.

:)na it doesn't work:)
20180421_193154_001.jpg

Coyotes hangin' on fence posts. It has been a long time since I have seen one. When I was a kid a drive through the country and you would see several. It was thought a coyote hanging on the fence would warn others to stay away. What's up? Does it just not work? Or are people afraid of the liberals? Or? What do you think? View attachment 97430

i'm thinking very very old school,never ever seen one hanging on a fence, if hit by a car truck or what ever they lay there or get smashed by tires, if in the way.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts