Hammers now available international

We just got our Website turned on for international sales for the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Our export classification limits individual sales to $500 per order and $6000 annually. Looking forward to getting Hammers out to our International friends.
Awesome đź‘Ť Been looking forward to trying out the Hammers. Will you be shipping them direct to customers or using a local agent?

We are shipping direct to customers. Yes I agree with you all that shipping is terrible. We have gone with the least expensive for FedEx. They have the best capability of taking care of all the customs issues. The best thing is to order in enough qty so the shipping is relatively less. Anyone that has questions about what Hammers to use, please email me at [email protected]. Give me rifle details and barrel twist along with your hunting goals and we can be sure and get the right bullets for the application.

Bare with us as we get this working.

We started with the countries that we did to make sure that everything is working correctly. Once we are confident that we have everything working we will include all of the "friendly" countries that are on the approved export list.

I think this is great. If the FedEx charges that show on the website is all in, then ordering 500 bullets makes the cost not bad. Issue we have up here using FedEx and UPS in the past, is they were adding bogus "brokerage charges" over and above what you paid to the vendor for shipping. Rock Auto fixed that for their stuff, making the quoted FedEx cost all in, but many other places haven't. I can't tell from the Hammer site if the cost is all in so I sent them and email asking for clarification. I think they would benefit greatly by making that clear right on the shipping policies part of the site.

We are working on trying to figure out exactly how that is working. Stuff drives me nuts! The shipment that I made yesterday was charged right on with the actual shipping cost. The order to Canada was charged higher on our sight than what the actual shipping cost was. Our site is supposed to be charging just the shipping cost. It doesn't matter to me how it is charged as long as it is accurate.

If there's an option to send to Canada using usps that should avoid the extra brokerage fees we pay when other shipping methods are used.

If there's an option to send to Canada using usps that should avoid the extra brokerage fees we pay when other shipping methods are used.
I don't have much trust in the USPS. We tried using them domestically and the loss and damage rate was terrible. We had more claims in 3 months than had in 4 years with FedEx. Also when they find out it is bullets they butt pucker. Also USPS does not automatically produce the proper paperwork for customs or screen the int'l do not sell list.

I don't have much trust in the USPS. We tried using them domestically and the loss and damage rate was terrible. We had more claims in 3 months than had in 4 years with FedEx. Also when they find out it is bullets they butt pucker. Also USPS does not automatically produce the proper paperwork for customs or screen the int'l do not sell list.

Very understandable. Maybe a few of us can get together and do a larger order.

Very understandable. Maybe a few of us can get together and do a larger order.
Unfortunately the order limit is 500 bucks but that is the export regs, not Hammers fault. Interested to hear back from them as to whether they have been able to work out fixed price shipping that includes all miscellaneous fees. I know they said they are working hard on it.

Hopefully I hear back from our FedEx rep today.
No rush. Lots of time to get some of your bullets and work up a load for fall. I and I am sure all the hunters in the other countries you have started shipping to, appreciate the work it is to line this up. Thanks for being willing to invest the time, work and money.

Talked with FedEx today and found out that our shipping with FedEx Express includes the broker fee. Ground does not. We use Express. So no worries about getting hit with some crazy broker fee.

Recent Posts