Hammers now available international

We just got our Website turned on for international sales for the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Our export classification limits individual sales to $500 per order and $6000 annually. Looking forward to getting Hammers out to our International friends.
That's incredible news, Steve! Well done!

We just got our Website turned on for international sales for the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Our export classification limits individual sales to $500 per order and $6000 annually. Looking forward to getting Hammers out to our International friends.
looks like there will be some more folks impressed good for you and them

I'll put an order today.

Great news Guys!
Good to know I can get your hammers when I'm in NZ.
I think your Gonna need a Bigger Boat! I mean Bigger Shop!
LOL!
Congratulations!

I was pleased to see this (reside in NZ) and ordered 100 Hammer Hunter 126 grn for my 270wsm.

But was gob smacked when the receipt arrived to see that the FedEx freight was $69.40! At our .60 to the USD that makes the projectiles an horrendous price.

My bad though, I should have checked the freight cost first. But its going to be a killer.