Hammers and the 25-06

25 Grendel on a Howa mini action. Shooting 110-120s would be the Kitty's Ars. Gave alot of thought to the 6.5 Grendel but downsizing to the .257 would be a good decision I think. Still be a 300 yard rifle with zero recoil to speak of.

Hi CBH,
Just curious, is the BH for Broken Hill, I lived there for years before moving to Townsville area.
Regards
Graham 🐢
No, it's my initials. It's the user name I used when I joined Africa Hunting.com

I didn't put a lot of thought into it or think I would spend countless hours on forums to his last 2.5 years.

There is CBH Mine. Consolidated Broken Hill.

Cant wait to test the 92 grain Hammers on something.Trying to get pops to use it on his Nevada deer hunt next week or maybe a coyote.
Mine is a 257 Weatherby and feel I may have been able to push them some more but couldnt find any other powders then what I had for the 100 grain TTSX.These Hammers flat shoot.View attachment 305342
Holy hotrod batman. Which Hamer bullets were these? Absolute, Shock, or Hunter? 24" or 26" barrel?

Finally got to stretch the legs on my 25-06 to 300yds. 92gr Hammer Hunters going about 3490-3500 fps. Pretty impressed with the group size. I have it set about 3in high at 100yds. PBR should be good to about 400yds I think. Now I just need to find more RL23 for it. Down to 2lbs. Cant wait to test them out this fall.
Ballistic-X-Export-2021-10-22 15:10:40.880611.jpg

Holy hotrod batman. Which Hamer bullets were these? Absolute, Shock, or Hunter? 24" or 26" barrel?
Hammer Hunter and 26inch barrel.No signs of pressure but one would it has to be getting close and happy with the speed and group.Think the group would have been better if one of my buddys were shooting.Also didnt try any other powders as I already had this and the others are so hard to get.

Recent Posts